Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Karina's Quinoa Salad with Yellow Grape Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, Basil and Mint



GF/DF Picnic - Karina's Quinoa Salad, Raw Vegetables, Cold Chicken Satay,
and Roasted Red Pepper Bruchette on a piece of Schär  baggette.
I've made this summery salad twice recently (once for a picnic before seeing Shakespeare in the Park and the second time for a cookout) so thought I would share.  I can't really do tomatoes so I substituted chopped roasted red peppers instead.

Karina's full recipe is here: Quinoa Salad Recipe with Yellow Grape Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, Basil and Mint

I highly recommend checking out some of her other recipes - she is one of my favorite GF bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed but backlink spam will be deleted and reported.