Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Where to Eat Gluten Free / Dairy Free in NJ - A Restaurant Listing


I've put together a list of restaurants in NJ that cater to people who are gluten free and/or with other food intolerances/allergies.  My main requirement was that they post at least a gluten free menu on their website (I find that those that can handle one item are more likely to be amenable to dealing with others).  I did make some exceptions for restaurants I personally have visited or with very good reputations.  [I excluded anywhere that couldn't deal with dairy free so if all they offer is gluten free pizza I skipped them.]

I made the list into its own page here: Gluten Free / Dairy Free Restaurants in NJ

I'll be updating it from time to time as I encounter new options.  If I'm missing any restaurants let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed but backlink spam will be deleted and reported.