Friday, April 22, 2011

News Alert: Udi's Launching Gluten Free / Dairy Free Hot Dog Buns


Udi's Gluten-Free Classic Hot Dog Buns
Udi's New Gluten Free / Dairy Free Hot Dog Buns
I knew that Udi's was coming out with Hamburger Buns, but I just found out last night that they are also coming out with Hot Dog Buns as well (both products are Gluten Free and Dairy Free).  I haven't seen them in a store yet, but I will be heading to Whole Foods this weekend to check!
 
I'll be sure to post a review of them as soon as I can find them locally.

If you can't wait or can't find them locally, you can get them online at the Gluten Free Mall: Udi's Gluten-Free Hot Dog Buns (and Udi's new hamburger buns as well: Udi's Gluten-Free Hamburger Buns).

If you've seen them in NJ, let me know where in the comments below.

Updated 6/4/11

I found them and tried them out!  My review is here: Udi's Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns are Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed but backlink spam will be deleted and reported.