Monday, May 27, 2013

Update to Gluten Free Store List


It has been way too long since I last updated the Gluten Free Store list, the Gluten Free Restaurant list, the Gluten Free Fast Food / Chain list, or the Gluten Free Bakery list.  I have updates for all four, but today I'm starting with the stores.  I haven't been to all of the stores below but they each have a good number of gluten free / dairy free product offerings.

Bonterra Market (3112 Fire Road, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234) – I haven't been.

Great and Gluten Free (431 US Highway Route 22 East in Bishops Plaza, Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889) - I haven't been but some of their brands are listed on their website: 1-2-3 Gluten Free, absolutely gluten free, BiAglut, Bold, Canyon Bakehouse, Celiac Specialties, Enjoy Life, Glutenfreeda, Glutino, Gillian's, Immaculate Baking Co., Joan's GF Great Bakes, Katz, King Soba, Kinnikinnick, Schär, Starfish, Three Bakers, and Udi's.


Nature's Harvest in Blairstown, NJ
Green Life Market (1388 Rte. 23 North, Butler, New Jersey 07405) – I haven't been here yet, but I'll try to check them out soon.

Jack’s Health Food Country (1107 Inman Avenue, North Edison, NJ 08820) – I haven't been yet.

Nature’s Harvest (28 Main Street, Blairstown, NJ 07825) – they offer Amy's, Ancient Harvest, Bell and Evans, Bella Lucia, Bionaturae, Bob's Red Mill, Canyon Bakehouse, Cherrybrook, Deboles, Ener-G, Enjoy Life, Envirokids, Foods by George, Foods for Life, French Meadow, GF Cafe, GF Pantry, Glutenfreeda, Go Raw, Glutino, Kind, Kinnikinnick, Nameste, Pamela's, Rudi's, Schär, Thai Kitchen, Tinkyada, and Udi's.

Organico (495 North Franklin Turnpike, Ramsey, NJ 07446) – I'm listing this one more than once as they are a health food shop but also a lunch counter / juice bar as well.  They carry a small selection of gluten free products including some by Ancient Harvest, Bionaturae, Bob’s Redmill, Food for Life, Glutenfreeda, Go Raw, Kind, Kinnikinnick, Oskri, Pure!, Tinkyada, and Udi’s. [They are one of the few places to get Pure!’s cookies outside of NY.] Click here for my review of Organico.

Pamela's Health and Harmony (8508 Ventnor Ave., Margate, NJ 08402) – I have never been.


Be sure to check out the full list of Gluten Free Stores in NJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed but backlink spam will be deleted and reported.