Friday, May 10, 2013

Restaurant Review: Muscle Maker Grill (Multiple NJ locations and AR, CA, FL, IL, MO, NY, OK, PA, TX)


Over the past couple of years, I've been seeing more and more Muscle Maker Grills popping up. Recently, I was out with some friends and we needed somewhere to grab a quick bite. There was a Muscle Maker Grill nearby so we decided to give it a try.

Gluten Free / Dairy Free at Muscle Maker Grill
They have an in store Nutrition and Dietary Guide pamphlet which contains a fairly brief gluten free menu (three entrees, three salads). The staff however was able to identify which sides were gluten (and diary) free and also pointed out that all of their salad dressings are gluten free. They also offer four different 100% fruit smoothies.

Being both GF and DF and not being able to digest lettuce left me with the grilled chicken, steamed broccoli and brown rice. [Although, I probably could have gotten The Godfather entree without the cheese.]

Overall the food was good . . . as good as grilled chicken, steamed broccoli and brown rice can be. It was also well priced for the large portion size. I certainly like the option of healthy gluten free quick serve food and would stop back again if I found myself somewhere near a Muscle Maker Grill without a plan and in need of a quick meal.
Muscle Maker Grill of Morristown on Urbanspoon



Other Gluten Free Quick Serve Restaurants I've reviewed:

Gluten Free at Energy Kitchen

Gluten Free at Chipotle Mexican Grill

And don't forget my full list of Gluten Free Quick Serve Restaurants.

1 comment:

  1. This restaurant looks great! My husband and I live in Texas so I will have to look to see where in Texas it is located. I am a new follower of you blog. I have a gluten free, dairy free, paleo blog. Thank you for the new resturant idea!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed but backlink spam will be deleted and reported.