Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Eating Out Gets Easier for Celiac Patients - NY Times


I was at the dinner at La Riviera in Clifton last night and some one had brought this article along.  A friend emailed the link to me this morning and I figured I'd share.  (Don't worry, a full review of the dinner and La Riviera is coming soon - the food last night was, as always, amazing!)

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/15/nyregion/more-dining-out-choices-for-celiac-patients-in-new-jersey.html?_r=2&emc=eta1

Of the other restaurants listed in the article, A Taste of Asia and Park & Orchard are on my GF/DF Restaurant List.  I have to look into the others, I believe one of the bake shops uses dairy in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed but backlink spam will be deleted and reported.