Monday, June 6, 2011

Karina's African Sweet Potato Stew - (Gluten Free / Dairy Free / Vegan)


Karina's African Sweet Potato Stew with Peanut Butter, Black-Eyed Peas and Beans
I recently made this flavorful soup again and as always it was wonderful.  It is one of my favorite Gluten Free / Dairy Free recipe finds.  I leave out a cup or two of water and make it a stew instead of a soup (it makes bringing it for lunch at work a bit easier). 

The original recipe is here: 

African Sweet Potato Soup with Peanut Butter, Black-Eyed Peas & Beans

You can read all of Karina's recipes on her blog here: Gluten Free Goddess

I think I have one batch left in my freezer, so I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed but backlink spam will be deleted and reported.